Friday, May 1, 2009

I'm already bad at this

So I'm already bad at this blogging thing - I haven't even sent out the link to anyone and I haven't posted anything of interest yet. In fact, right now I'm writing to no one, so I'm pretty much talking to myself, which really isn't all that surprising.

I really created this blog to share about Connor, so here's the latest. He's growing a lot, he really likes to eat real food - he loves his puffs and has mastered picking them up but is not so successful at putting them in his mouth yet. He makes a face everytime he eats them but then wants more. I'll post a video of it.

He's also become quite successful at pooping on his potty. Over three weeks ago I decided to start putting him on the potty while changing his diaper and he went on it - and does just about every day now, which is great for me! And he's started peeing on it too, it's so funny how he just kind of knows what to do on it now.

He's moving around a lot but hasn't really figured out moving forward yet - I've seen him inch forward a little but only a couple of times. He loves doing 360s though and he can scoot backwards pretty quickly, much to his frustration usually. He's gotten up on all fours a few times and can stand holding onto something by himself, which he really enjoys. He loves to be a big boy!


2 comments:

  1. Yeah, first blog comment! Looking forward to following Connor on your new blog. That's a cute video of him eating the Puffs. = )

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awww Mandy, I'm so glad you posted a video I could see! Brought tears to my eyes, lol. He is so beautiful and adorable! Makes me think about my boys and their puffs too, memories.. I can't believe all I'm hearing about Connor and the potty! It's too funny and what a smart little baby. If it keeps up, he'll hafta come show his older cousins about holding their blatters. :x Keep up the never ending good work! I love you and miss you.
    Meghan

    ReplyDelete