Saturday, January 23, 2010

Summer Vacation 2009

I'm really late in posting these pictures, but we had a great time in August visiting my parent's house in North Carolina and spending a few days in Atlanta with Jeremy's family. We spent almost a week there and really enjoyed the cool weather and the mountain air. Connor went on his first hike and his first boat ride - actually with all the boating I did growing up who would've thought his first boat ride would be in the mountains? He loved the boat ride, especially when we went fast!

Connor swimming with his cousin Troy:

Connor's first hike - he was heavy, that's why I look exhausted!:
I love this picture of us while hiking up Whiteside:
At Dry Falls - Connor loved walking behind the waterfall:Aunt Maggie and Connor:
I also love this picture, Connor is looking at his friend like what's wrong with you:
Connor's first boat ride - he loves to be with JoePop:
Our little family at the top of Big Sheepcliff:

Relaxing on my parents patio:
We had lots of fun and enjoyed the break from normal South Florida weather, even if Jeremy had to work most of the time we were there. But at least we got a couple of hikes in, and hopefully next year we can do much more exploring!

No comments:

Post a Comment