Saturday, February 6, 2010

For all you bloggers out there . . .

So I’m not a big blogger or anything but totally get annoyed at how long it takes to organize a blog post and add the pictures.  This totally hindered my desire to blog.  But a week ago I was reading another blog where she just switched to using Windows Live Writer and raved about how much easier it made writing new blog posts.  I downloaded it immediately and it is awesome.  Inserting pictures is 10 times easier than it was before and for that alone I love it.  But there are also many other options that I haven’t even begun to explore.  And I can write my blog posts while not online and post them later.  Plus it lets you write your blogs as if you’re writing right on your blog page instead of writing them in a window and then previewing them.  Anyway, I just wanted to spread the word that Live Writer is great and definitely encourages me to blog a lot more!

No comments:

Post a Comment